Just 40 minutes from Belfast, explore over 20 key Game of Thrones filming location hotspots on the ancient sprawling demesne of Castle Ward.
- Bran's fall from Winterfell Castle
- Winterfell Archery Range
- Walder Frey's Twins
- Tree branch where Brienne confronts Starkmen
- Theon beheads Ser Rodrik
- Robb's camp
- Lannister camp
- Baelor Battlefield
- Whispering Wood
- Winterfell brothel
- Tree where Robb Stark and Talisa got secretly married
Westeros Cycle Trail The cycle trail lasts for approximately 2.5 hours. Now is your chance to discover these special filming locations for yourself and recreate your very own Game of Thrones tour moments, including a Game of Thrones tour 'Stark Sack' to ensure you have great fun out there in the wilds of Westeros.
Meet the famous Direwolf Dogs and an actor that starred in the showEver wondered what the Direwolves would be like in real life? Well, here's your chance!
Award Winning Winterfell Archery ‘Movie Set' Experience"Which one of you was a marksman at ten?.....Keep practising, Bran." (Eddard Stark – Season One, Episode One)
- Entry pass into 'Winterfell Archery Range' movie set
- Dress up in Game of Thrones Stark family costumes
- Receive instruction from 'Jon Snow' character costumed archery instructors
- Shoot medieval arrows using ancient 'long bows'
- Hear all the gossip from our instructors about what went on 'behind the scenes' on the actual filming days
- Ample photo opportunities so you can share with your friends on social media
- Minimum age of 8 years
- Session lasts approximately 45 minutes
Overnight Game of Thrones Glamping Mini BreakBed down for a night in one of the quirky glamping pods deep in the forest of 'Winterfell'. Explore the sprawling demesne and its many filming location hotspots and recreate your very own Game of Thrones tour moments! Your package also includes:
- Game of Thrones Tour - Archery 'Movie Set' Experience
- Game of Thrones Tour – Filming Locations Cycle Trail
Luxury Game of Thrones Private ToursDiscover Winterfell Castle and Demesne plus other key Game of Thrones tour film locations in the beautiful surrounding County Down countryside as the guide drives you around in one of the VIP luxury Range Rovers.
- Canoe and kayak hire
- Sea Safari sightseeing boat trips on Strangford Lough
- Mountain biking
- Climbing and abseiling
- Crate stack climbing
- Clay pigeon laser shooting
Top Reasons To Visit
- Fun and exciting activities and boat trips
- Something for everyone
- See the seals and whirlpools on Strangford Lough
- Tailor-made packages to suit your budget
- Fun, friendly staff!
You might also like
Enjoy two night's accomodation at Hedges Hotel and savour local food while you immerse yourself in the land of Westeros.