When? 16 Apr 2019 - 31 Dec 2020
Enjoy a 2 night stay at Clayton Hotel Belfast with breakfast each morning and take a journey through the world of Game of Thrones.
The coaches used are those that transported the cast and crew to the sets. Tour visits set locations along the North Coast of Antrim (realms of Westeros) and also takes in Giant's Causeway and Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge attractions.
Game Of Thrones Package to include:
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Breakfast each morning
- Tickets for Game Of Thrones Bus Tour rrn by Stones and Thrones
- Tickets will be booked for the morning after your arrival date.
To book please visit: www.claytonhotelbelfast.com
From £110 per room.
Terms & Conditions
- Package is non-refundable once booked. Non-transferable.
- Children's tickets are priced as adults. Coach leaves Belfast at 08:45 and returns around 18:30 same day, tickets will be booked for the morning after your arrival date.
- Tours are not operated by the hotel and so the hotel is not liable for any delays, damage or loss. It is up to the tour provider to authorise refunds on tickets if the tour does not go ahead.
- Offer is valid from 16 April - 31 December 2019.
Other offers at Clayton Hotel Belfast
You might also like
Extend your Summer Staycation with two nights’ accommodation in the tranquil surroundings of Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort.
Enjoy a Summer Staycation in the luxurious surroundings of the contemporary Cottage Suites at Galgorm Spa and Golf…