- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- Belfast International Arts Festival
When? 05 May - 31 Dec 2019
Enjoy an overnight stay at Malone Lodge Hotel and Tickets for the Belfast City Sightseeing Game of Thrones Tour.
Malone Lodge have teamed up with Belfast City Sightseeing and their 5* accredited Game of Thrones Tour, taking in the breathtaking scenery of the North Antrim Coast - the backdrop for the popular HBO series.
You'll be picked up from the hotel for a full day guided tour of the Game of Thrones filming locations, also taking in The Glens of Antrim and Giant's Causeway. So you don't need to be a superfan to join this tour - just appreciative of the stunning scenery you will get to experience!
The Game of Thrones Package Includes:
- Tickets for the Belfast City Sightseeing Game of Thrones Tour
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- A 2-course dinner in the restaurant or bar
- Full Irish breakfast
- Free parking
- Free wi-fi .
To book please visit: www.malonelodgehotelbelfast.com
Rates start from just £169.
- You must book this package at least 3 days in advance to ensure you get a spot reserved on the tour.
- Offer is available from 5 May - 31 December 2019.