Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
When? 11 Jun - 30 Dec 2021
Enjoy unconditional love and alone time with that special someone at the five star Culloden Estate and Spa.
Providing couples with an opulent setting, stunning estate gardens for romantic walks, beautiful views over Belfast Lough, and an oasis of tranquillity in the spa.
This Just the Two of Us offer includes:
- 2 nights luxurious accommodation in an Estate Room overlooking the estate or Belfast Lough
- Romantic breakfast in bed on the first morning
- Breakfast in Vespers on the second morning
- Bottle of champagne in your suite on arrival
- Candlelit three course dinner in Vespers on the first night of your stay
- Couples Spa treatment (one 50 minute treatment each during your stay) in the newly opened couples treatment room
- Sensuous ESPA bath oils for a sumptuous bath experience
- Use of Health Club & Spa
- Luxury bathrobes & slippers
- Hastings love duck
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary WiFi with access to over 7,000 digital newspapers & magazines
Hastings have reviewed and reworked all operating procedures throughout the Hastings Properties and introduced their new 'Peace of Mind' Policy to ensure guests still receive a luxurious experience while adhering to the required social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
Terms & Conditions
A £75 deposit will be taken at the time of booking, per room booked.
Good news! Although this deposit cannot be refunded it can be transferred, for the same offer to an alternative date. Offer is subject to availability.
Please contact the hotel directly to secure your preferred time for dining. Timings are subject to availability.
Spa treatments must be pre-booked in advance of arrival.