- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Relax with your loved ones and make your Christmas Day extra special.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- A deposit of £15.00 per person for dinner/party night bookings, £10.00 per person for lunch bookings and £30.00 per person for Christmas day bookings will be required upon making a reservation in order to secure the booking.
- Full payment must be made four weeks prior to the event.
- Deposit and final payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Final numbers and menu choice must be confirmed at least three weeks prior to the event.
- Late arrivals: due to increased levels of business over the festive season, tables will be released 30 minutes after agreed arrival time and no refund will be offered.
- We cannot hold up food service for those arriving late. Full payment will be applied to ‘’no shows’’ on the day.
- If there are any dietary requirements, please let us know beforehand so that we can do our best to assist.
- The dress code for all of our Christmas events is smart casual.
- No corkage available.
- Please note some of our dishes may contain allergens; please ask a member of our team and we will be happy to explain.
- In the eventuality of minimum house numbers not being met, parties may be combined.
- Minimum numbers of 60 guests are required for D.J. entertainment to be included.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast will not accept liability on behalf of third party suppliers. This includes but is not limited to no shows, goods and/or services not being as described or prevention of delivery due to force majeure.