Abbey Centre is a large indoor shopping centre, just six miles from Belfast city centre.
Other facilities include a medical practice, banking facilities, shoe repairs and locksmith. Abbey Centre has a free WiFi service and a number of ATMs and public telephones.
Seasonal opening times and bank holiday variations apply. For more information, please visit www.abbeycentreshopping.co.uk
Top Reasons To Visit
- Late night shopping every weeknight until 9pm
- Free parking for up to four hours
- Over 70 stores including Primark, Next and Dunnes Stores
- Just six miles from Belfast city centre
- Indoor shopping mall
- All Abbey Centre retail units are situated at ground level, all under one roof, making them readily accessible and comfortable for all shoppers. Next and New Look extend to a 1st floor, however lift and stair facilities are available in each store.
- Wheelchairs and mobility scooters are available to borrow for your convenience, on a first come, first served basis.
- Public Toilets and Baby Change Facilities are located at ground floor level and on the first floor of the food court where lift access is also available. Public toilets are also available within Next.
- Abbey Centre reduces stimulus in the mall every Monday 5pm – 6pm in order to facilitate a sensory-friendly shopping hour.
- All Abbey Centre staff are ASD aware and happy to help should you require assistance. Please see the website Accessibility section for pre-visit guide, activity sheets, to play audio of Abbey Centre sounds and watch a video tour of the mall.
Parking at Abbey Centre is free for up to four hours across the entire site. If you wish to park and shop for more than four hours, simply park in the designated Long Stay Car Park, Car Park C Level 2 & 3 and pay £1.50 per day. All car parks have dedicated Disabled and Parent and Child (up until aged 5) spaces, as well as an informative traffic management system, which allows customers to see where car parking spaces are available at peak periods.
You might also like
Step aboard and discover one ship, 100 years of history, and 1000 incredible stories
Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience and a must-see on any visit to Belfast and…
Situated in the heart of Belfast city centre, Queen’s Arcade is home to a variety of luxury Boutiques…
Belfast City Hall
One of Belfast's most iconic buildings, Belfast City Hall first opened its doors in August 1906 and is…
Come face-to-face with dinosaurs, meteorites and Spanish sailors with a visit to Ulster Museum.
See & Do
Belfast Operatic Company
One of Ireland’s leading musical theatre companies, Belfast Operatic produces shows and concerts annually in venues around Northern…
Offering world foods and all-you-can-eat dining, Cosmo believes that your tastebuds should be intrepid explorers, seeking out the…
Jordanstown Loughshore Park
Located in Newtownabbey on the shores of Belfast Lough, enjoy panoramic views from Belfast to Bangor at the…