Serving casual French, Irish and European dishes in the most beautiful, bohemian setting.
The décor is a combination of frivolous artefacts and flowers. It is fascinating, irresistibly seductive, quaint and fun. The combination of bohemian elegance, sumptuous cuisine and friendly service make AMPM restaurant one of the best eateries in the city.
However, AMPM is much more than its décor or even its food because this venue is also committed to the creation of ambience. The vibe and the tunes are inviting, cute, funky, alternative, appropriate, always complimentary to the atmosphere and never invasive. Its lighting is perfectly luminous and pleasingly soft.
- Voted best Fine Dining Restaurant in Belfast in NI Food Awards 2018.
- 38-44 Upper Arthur Street
- BT1 4GH
Top Reasons To Visit
- One of Belfast’s oldest restaurants celebrating 17 years in 2018
- Sumptuous menus and combination meals that offer something for all
- Vegan menu also available
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily
- Stunning cocktails