- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Áras Uí Chonghaile is a modern inspirational visitor centre in the heart of Belfast’s Gaeltacht Quarter, with an insightful exhibition about James Connolly, a man of formidable ideas and remarkable vision.
The centre offers a thought provoking insight into James Connolly’s life, his politics and the impact he had on the history of the Island of Ireland.
Visitors can relax and enjoy local hospitality in the Hatch Coffee and browse the fascinating library.
- 374-376 Falls Road
- BT12 6DG
Top Reasons To Visit
- See an original Irish proclamation including half proclamation and the printing blocks
- RTE video archives with including interviews with James Connolly's daughters
- Transatlantic Voyager mapping James Connolly’s travels across the USA
- James Connolly Library (storing a collection of priceless books and original newspaper articles)