If you enjoy the great outdoors and lots of interaction with animals of all kinds, then the Ark Farm is just the place for you. Young and old, it suits all ages.
There's also the magical fairytale forest, with nursey rhymed themed areas and a large indoor picnic site with an added outdoor play area. Relax and enjoy the Cottage Cafe serving genuine homemade food. Ark Farm can also cater for groups, schools, nurseries an birthday parties. See all up-to-date information Ark Farm's Facebook profile.
Bronze - Green Tourism Accredited
This family run business, is committed to education and awareness of nature, wildlife, the environment and farming. Up to half of visits are from schools, with hands on active learning encouraged.
Top Reasons To Visit
- A hands on experience with a warm welcome
- Blow off some steam and relax
- Time to unwind
- Educational tours
What to Expect When You Visit
A hands on experience
- Handling sessions led by the friendly team provide the opportunity to get closer to some of the animals
- If you fancy feeding the chickens and the slobbery cows, animal feed is also available
To blow off some steam
- An extensive outdoor play area and an indoor play barn for the wet days
- Pony rides and quad trailer rides are available during the weekends and school holidays
- The jumping pillow is a great way to let the kids get rid of some excess energy
Time to unwind
- The beautiful woodland walk is a chance to go for a stroll and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature
- The Cottage Café on the farm is open during weekends and school holidays and serves up a variety of great food, from homemade scones and cakes to tasty burgers – it’s exactly what’s needed after your jaunt around the farm
- Bring along your school, nursery, church group, or club for a bespoke educational tour of the farm. Tours can be tailored for your curriculum
- If you can’t make it out to the farm, Ark Open Farm can come to you with the ever popular Small Animal Roadshow. Please get in touch for more information.