Art Loves at the Merchant is a new and unique homeware and gift emporium with over 90% of the products for sale having been designed by Art Loves.
What makes the Art Loves boutique so unique, is the fact that over 90% of the products for sale have been designed by Art Loves. As well as stocking Art Loves in-house brands including the quirky vintage style of Myrtle & Mary, colourful Pop & Dot and Belfast slang brand Bap & Scone, a new range of products have been developed for the boutique by Art Loves such as art lovers paint pot candles, the Keep er Lit Candle range and graffiti art leather handbags.
The ‘Art Loves Irish artists collection’ is a series of luxury products such as silk cushions, leather belts, kimonos and homeware produced by Art Loves using artwork by Belfast based artists Karen Daye Hutchinson, Esther O’Kelly and Jonny McEwen. The beauty of this range is that not only will the collection grow with Art Loves, but the artists get a percentage of each sale, so it is going back into the art local community.
In 2021, Art Loves designed, printed, framed, delivered, and installed over 5000 individual pieces of artwork in hotels in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Top Reasons To Visit
- To see talented local artists showcasing their work.
- Gifts of all price ranges to spoil both yourself, and others.
- Central City Centre location.
- Couple your unique gift shop experience with your visit to the 5 star Merchant Hotel.
- Extensive range of items from candles jewellery and mugs to luxury weekend bags, cushions and kimonos.