This impressive building was built in 1852 for The Hon Robert Edward Ward. It is presently home to Ards and North Down Borough Council.
This impressive building was built for the Hon Robert Edward Ward and his family in 1852. The building is situated in the grounds of Castle Park alongside the North Down Museum and is just a short walk from Bangor Castle Walled Garden.
Tours of the building are available by appointment only. The grounds are always accessible to visitors.
- Castle Park Road
- BT20 4BN
Top Reasons To Visit
- Historic building
- Beautiful grounds