Discover the city on a tour of Belfast, exclusively in French, led by Stéphane.
*Please Note: This is a French-speaking tour, and unsuitable for anyone who does not speak French*
Explore Belfast city centre on this French-speaking tour of the city, and discover:
- Its architecture
- Its history
- Its industrial glory
- Its religious and social divides
- A clarification on "The Troubles" and the political situation
- Its famous people
The tour starts and finishes in front of Belfast City Hall - Donegall Square North. The tour lasts 2-2½ hours.
- Adults: £15
- Children (up to 18 years): £10
- Families (2 adults, 2 children): £45
Private tours are available upon request and by booking only.
- c/o Visit Belfast Welcome Centre
- 9 Donegall Square North
- BT1 5GB