Make your own Gin while you enjoy some craic and a few tipples. Belfast Artisan Gin School is a fun experience where you make, bottle, label, name and seal your own full-size bottle of Gin.
Make your own Gin while you enjoy some craic and a few tipples. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon or evening at the Gin School and leave with your own unique flavoured Gin.
On arrival, you will receive a good old Northern Irish welcome with a G&T and will be shown to your Gin station where you will find a mini copper still, your recipe card and everything you will need to make their own Gin.
Local friendly hosts will share the story of local distillery Belfast Artisan Distillery where locally inspired botanicals are used to make their London Dry Gin with a ‘Belfast Twist’. These locally produced spirits are available to sample throughout your Gin School experience.
You will learn about the process of distilling Gin and everything you need to know to create your own bespoke recipe.
You choose from over 80 botanicals. Whether you prefer fruity, spicy, floral, herbal, earthy, bitter or a mix, you choose your own combination for your unique recipe. There will be a teacher present to guide you every step of the way.
The mini copper stills are then set and it’s time to enjoy a Gin Cocktail while you wait for your Gin to start to distil. Once your Gin is distilling you can taste your spirit as your unique flavours develop.
Enjoy another Gin or perhaps a Gin Liqueur as you have fun bottling, naming, labelling and sealing your Gin.
A final Gin Cocktail is served to celebrate your new Gin and you are now a Belfast Artisan Distillery Graduate ready to leave with your signature bottle of Gin. Belfast Artisan Gin School will keep a copy of your unique recipe so that they can recreate it for you to enjoy again or perhaps share as a gift.
Find out more here>>
- Belfast Artisan Gin School offer individual and shared experiences and offer group discounts. From £60 per person.
- Additional times are available throughout the week and at weekends on request
- Belfast Artisan Gin School adhere to current local Covid 19 guidelines and restrictions
Top Reasons To Visit
- Distil your own full-size bottle of Gin to take home and enjoy
- Experience friendly Northern Irish hospitality with local hosts in a traditional cosy pub
- Learn about our own locally produced Gin with a ‘Belfast Twist’
- A ‘Gin’ treat for all your senses – taste, smell, see, hear, touch
- Recreate your own Gin at any time to share with your friends or as a treat for yourself