Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
A great way to orientate yourself in Belfast, choose from six fun and illuminating guided city tours, with bike hire service.
Belfast City Bike Tours give you an opportunity to meet other like minded travellers whilst finding out how to make the most of your stay in the city of the big yellow cranes.
Tours depart on Saturdays and Sundays at 10am from Norm's Bikes, Unit 12 Smithfield Marketplace, Winetavern Street, BT1 1JE.
Tours cost £20 per person.
Group tours can be arranged at other times, should you have an alternative date/time in mind.
Top Reasons To Visit
- High quality road, touring and hybrid bikes available
- Stop and see all the major attractions
- Get to understand the story of Belfast
- Personalized advice for the rest of your stay
- Relaxing, easy, comfortable cycling