Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
City Tours Belfast Hop on Hop off bus tours are a great way to see Belfast. Hop on board their buses and see Belfast the easy way. Sit on the top deck and enjoy panoramic views on board the open top buses.
City Tours Belfast is the only tour to visit Belfast Castle. "A must see while here," Hidden Gem.
Enjoy other major Belfast attractions like HMS Caroline, Titanic Belfast, Stormont Parliament Buildings, St George's Market, Belfast City Hall, Crumlin Road Gaol and much more. City Tours Belfast has partnerships with each attraction and with your tour ticket you will get exclusive discounts upon entrance.
Keep your hop on hop off ticket and present it to staff on the tour for a £5 discount for either a Giant’s Causeway tour or Game of Thrones locations tour. Tours depart every morning. You can also book all the tours with the links below. When going through checkout you will see an option to "apply promo code" click here and enter "VB" this will save you 20% on the cost of any tours.
- Book Hop on Hop off Sightseeing tour at citytoursbelfast.com
- Book Game of Thrones sightseeing tour at stonesandthrones.com
- Book a Giant's Causeway tour at citytoursbelfast.com
- Book City Tour + Giant's Causeway tour Combo at citytoursbelfast.com
- Book City Tour + Game of Thrones tour at citytoursbelfast.com
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great combo deals on Giant’s Causeway and Game of Thrones tours
- Wheelchair accessible tours in Belfast
- Local company with local knowledge
- Commentary available 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Mandarin
- Official transport provider for HBO's Game of Thrones