- What's On Homepage
- Virtual Events
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children’s Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Please note, in line with government restrictions all pubs, restaurants and cafes will be closed from 16 October for an initial period of four weeks, though some will be open for takeaway and delivery. Many visitor attractions and hotels (with exceptions for current residents and key workers) are also closed, and other accommodations may be affected. Please check with individual businesses before visiting. For more information on restrictions and COVID-19 advice for visitors to Belfast please click here.
With some of the best value local food and drink in Belfast you can't afford to miss The Bridge House Wetherspoons.
The fact that Wetherspoons have more pubs in CAMRA's Good Beer Guide than any other pub company shows JD Wetherspoon's commitment to remain Britain's biggest supporter of real ale and microbreweries. Plus, when it comes to achieving the highest standards in pub toilets, they are in a league of their own.
Ever since the national Loo of Year Awards were launched, Wetherspoons have been a regular high-flyer and have repeatedly won top awards in the 'pubs and wine bars' category. It is not unusual to find a sofa and chairs in the ladies' anteroom - indeed, a few of our ladies' loos are the same size as the whole of some of their other pubs. For the company, pub design is a key feature of any pub – and they have consistently won awards for all aspects of their buildings, ranging from design to conservation. Stunning buildings also deserve a food and drinks offer to match.
Below are just a few highlights of what you can expect from their pubs:
- Award-winning all-day menu.
- Open for breakfast nationwide – serving over 350,000 breakfasts every week.
- Serving 600,000 hot beverages every week (including Lavazza coffee) and a spot as one of Britain's biggest coffee retailers.
- The wide use of responsibly sourced ingredients, including: free-range eggs (British Lion quality); sustainable cod, haddock and salmon; dolphin-friendly tuna; 100% British farm-assured potatoes; virtually trans-fat-free oil for cooking; 100% Rainforest-Alliance-certified coffee; and 100% British farm-assured beef.
- One of the largest ranges of ale, global beer, continental lager, cider and leading spirits of any pub company.
- A huge range of healthy, low-fat, dairy-free and gluten-free menu options for adults and children.
- Over 830 Cask Marque-accredited pubs – an accreditation which recognises the quality of real ale.
- All pubs offer free Wi-Fi.