Dine in Clayton Hotel Belfast’s Avenue 22 Restaurant, located on the ground floor.
The Clayton Hotel's chefs pride themselves in creating innovative dishes using locally-sourced ingredients like goat’s cheese from Fivemiletown, Comber potatoes and seafood from County Down, one of the many things that make dinner at Clayton Belfast special.
There is a contrast of traditional dishes using the finest of meats, such as the 100% Irish certified sirloin steak, with modern twists including the celeriac, turnip and wild mushroom galette. With the vast range of meals, there is sure to be something to tantalise your taste buds at Clayton Belfast.
No matter what brings you to The Clayton Hotel Restaurant, expect to find a cosy ambience, a carefully selected à la carte menu and a good selection of drinks served by friendly staff.
Enjoy heavenly afternoon tea at the Clayton Hotel Belfast from £25pp. Afternoon Tea package includes:
- A selection of finger sandwiches with delicious seasonal fillings
- Freshly baked scones with preserve and cream
- An assortment of chef’s mini delights
- Enjoy with a pot of tea or freshly brewed coffee.
7-5-5 Lunch Menu
Seven dishes, served five days a week until 5pm.
- Traditional carbonara (veg option available)
- Pizza of the day
- Chilli chicken with skinny fries
- Chicken, cheese, red onion and sweet chilli panini
- Sandwich with a choice of three fillings *additional fillings 50p each
- Classic Caesar salad
- Pulled pork sliders, skinny fries and coleslaw
Only £7.55 each. Add a soft drink, tea or coffee for £2.25.
- 22 Ormeau Avenue
- BT2 8HS