The Copeland Distillery is home to a range of Irish spirits including classic Irish Gin, Rhuberry Flavoured Gin and Raspberry and Mint Flavoured Gin as well as pot still Irish Whiskey and Single Irish Malt.
Directly opposite the Copeland Islands, in what was once an old picture-house, you will find The Copeland Distillery.
The Copeland Distillery is where the tales of old smugglers and savage ocean battles meet the shoreline of Donaghadee. It is here that Copeland produces their range of coastal inspired spirits that were born from the history and heritage of The Copeland Islands and the surrounding area.
Experience this history unfold on a guided gin tour. Learn about the history of the Copeland Islands and Donaghadee’s first distillery. Included, is a neat gin tasting sample and sensory botanical experience and a distillery tour where you will learn about the distillery’s unique process of spirit-making. Then, finish in The Copeland Distillery Loft Bar overlooking scenic views of the Copeland Islands and enjoy a refreshing Copeland G&T.
Guided distillery tours: £20 per person
Top Reasons To Visit
- Discover the 400-year history of the Copeland Islands
- Immerse yourself in distillery life
- Learn all about the distillery’s spirit-making process
- Explore Donaghadee - one of Ireland’s oldest port towns
- Proximity to Belfast and easy access from the Belfast City Airport, city centre and main routes