The Michelin Star Deanes EIPIC restaurant serves the very best of local ingredients, cooked to the highest of standards.
A fitting name, therefore, for this recent venture, with its links to the Greek philosopher Epicurus, who held that the highest good is - of course - pleasure!
The Tasting Menu is on offer for Friday lunch from 12noon to 2.30pm, and for dinner, Wednesday to Saturday from 5.30pm to 9.30pm. Diners can choose to savour as they wish from the brand new menu, and vegetarians will fine a full menu to suit their needs.
- 28-40 Howard Street
- BT1 6PF
Top Reasons To Visit
- Set tasting menu £70 per person
- Set tasting menu £45 per person
- Set tasting lunch menu £30 per person
- Michelin star and 3 AA Rosettes
- Exclusive/private takeovers and free room hire