The Michelin Star Deanes EIPIC restaurant serves the very best of local ingredients, cooked to the highest of standards.
A fitting name, therefore, for this recent venture, with its links to the Greek philosopher Epicurus, who held that the highest good is - of course - pleasure!
The Tasting Menu is on offer for Friday lunch from 12noon to 2.30pm, and for dinner, Wednesday to Saturday from 5.30pm to 9.30pm. Diners can choose to savour as they wish from the brand new menu, and vegetarians will fine a full menu to suit their needs.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Set tasting menu £85 per person
- Lunch menu 3 courses £29 per person
- Dinner surprise menu £55 per person
- Michelin star and 3 AA Rosettes
- Exclusive/private takeovers and free room hire