Discover the sites you’ve seen in Derry Girls by hopping into your very own private taxi on a 2-hour tour, driven by a local expert driver-guide?!
On tour, you will get to explore many filming locations featured in the world of Erin, her friends, and her family.
The hit TV show is set in Derry in the early 1990s before peace broke out. The show follows the lives of four teenage Derry girls: Erin, Orla, Clare, Michelle as well as the wee English fella James.
The channel 4 comedy show films most of the scenes in Belfast with Derry being used for certain exterior shots. This makes our Derry Girls tour of Belfast an essential tour if you are a fan of the TV show.
The 2-hour tour departs from central Belfast at a local of your choice.
Locations included on the tour are:
- The church interior where the miracle takes place and also where the Ukrainian teenagers come to visit ‘Derry’
- The Chip Shop the girls take Katya from Ukraine
- The photo docket shop where Gerry tried to get Mary’s birthday photos and the cafe where Erin asks out John Paul O’Reilly to the prom
- The scene where Erin’s family are stuck in traffic due to the marches
- The interior used for Dennis’s wee Shop (the exterior can be visited in Derry on our Derry Girls City walking tour)
- Erins house
- The exterior of ‘Our Lady Immaculate College’ that the girls attend
- Locations from Series 4
find out more >>>
Vehicles are sanitised after each tour.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Join the best and most authentic Derry Girls tour available
- Enjoy the tour with your own exclusive private guide
- For a group of up to 5 people this private tour is great value at £26 per person
- Get behind the scenes anecdotes on how the show was made