Belfast's Cathedral Quarter is the city's buzzing, creative soul, where Belfast's vibrant cultural life bubbles visibly to the surface.
Home to cafes and restaurants such as Ox, Coppi, Hadskis, 21 Social, The Grand National Cafe, The Northern Whig and The Dirty Onion, Cathedral Quarter is a perfect spot for dining to meet all your needs.
Don't forget all of the traditional and quirky pubs featuring The Harp Bar, The Sunflower Bar and McHughs among the others.
You have also got a lot to choose from in regards to your stay in the area, with hotels including The Merchant Hotel, Malmaison and Ramada Encore.
Top Reasons To Visit
- A bustling area of beautiful restaurants and bars
- Annual festivals of every kind
- Home to a long list of arts & entertainment venues
- Lots of hotels to choose from in the area
- An ever changing part of the city where memories are made
The Cathedral Quarter is home to annual festivals such as:
- Culture Night (September)
- Belfast International Arts Festival (October)
- Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival (May)
- Belfast Comedy Festival (September or October)
- NI Science Festival (February)
- Young At Art Children’s Festival (March)
- Festival of Fools Circus Festival (May)
- Belfast Pride Festival (July or August)
- Sound of Belfast Music Festival (November)
The quarter also includes cultural venues such as The MAC, Belfast Cathedral, Oh Yeah Music Centre, Ulster Scots Agency, Golden Thread Gallery, Craft NI and more.