Travel directly between Dublin city and Belfast city in under two hours with no stops. Dublin Coach offer this service 16 times daily.
The Dublin stop to travel to Belfast is located in front of the Custom House on Custom House Quay, Dublin, arriving into Belfast city on Glengall Street where the departing coach is also based.
The Dublin Coach service is easily recognised by the bright green livery and top of the line Mercedes coaches.
Up to two children under 12 can travel free with a paying customer on all M1 express services. The first coach operates at 5.30am and subsequent coaches operate at every half past the hour throughout the day, with the last service at 8.30pm.
Dublin Coach has recently linked up with Titanic Belfast, and every Dublin Coach customer who presents their Dublin Coach receipt at Titanic Belfast will receive a £3 discount on Titanic Belfast admission cost.
- 5 Glengall Street
- BT12 5AD
Top Reasons To Visit
- Most affordable coach transport between Belfast and Dublin
- Free WiFi on board all luxury coaches
- On-board toilets for every journey
- Reclining leather seats to ensure a comfortable trip
- Direct service with no stops to ensure quick travel time