- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Nestled along a narrow cobbled alleyway in the historic Half Bap area, the Duke offers a traditional Belfast welcome, craic and music.
The Duke of York is a traditional Belfast bar crammed with original mirrors and memorabilia, boasting cold beer, great Guinness and the largest selection of Irish whiskeys in Ireland.
Discover live music from Thursday - Sunday; traditional, acoustic and rock. In 1998, internationally-acclaimed Northern Irish band Snow Patrol played their first gig in the bar.
The extensive smoking area outside is festooned with award-winning flowers and plants.
- Commercial Court
- BT1 2NB
Top Reasons To Visit
- The area outside is festooned with award-winning flowers
- The murals at Commercial Court
- Sample the extensive selection of Irish whiskeys
- Traditional bar crammed with mirrors & memorabilia
- Live music