Duncairn Centre for Culture and Arts, Belfast's most beautiful and coolest arts and cultural venue.
Located on the Antrim Road in the north of the city, a ten-minute walk from the Cathedral Quarter, The Duncairn Centre for Culture and Arts is Belfast's newest arts venue.
The Duncairn specialises in offering an intimate and authentic Belfast experience in terms of its events, hospitality and craic.
The centre also offers a wide variety of arts and craft classes and workshops with an emphasis on traditional arts including fiddle making with one of Ireland's greatest craftsman Rab Cherry, bog oak carving, painting, willow craft, basket making, fabric and embroidery as well as storytelling and singing classes.
Features include a 190 capacity theatre and performance space, two ground floor resident artist studios, exhibition space, restaurant as well as conferencing/meeting facilities. The centre has full disabled access throughout.
So whether you fancy taking part in a workshop, viewing an exhibition or attending an event, you will receive a warm welcome from the Duncairn team.
Duncairn Centre for Culture & Arts
- Duncairn Complex, The Manse
- Duncairn Avenue
- BT14 6BP
Top Reasons To Visit
- Free art exhibitions, Refresh Café, Live performance
- Concerts, Dramas, Music, dance, workshops/masterclasses.
- North Belfast's first purpose built Arts & Cultural Centre
- Duncairn Centre for Cultural & Arts is a hub of creativity
- Everyone will have a voice, feel respected and welcomed!