Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
Dundonald Touring Caravan Park is a four-star camper stop, situated in a quiet corner of Dundonald Leisure Park.
The Park is located just five miles from Belfast and the No. 19 Metro Bus departs from the Old Dundonald Road to the city centre at regular intervals throughout the day.
The Park is open from mid-March to November each year, while an Air de Service facility is available throughout the winter season, from December to March.
- 10 pitches for tents on site
- 22 pitchers for caravans/motorhomes on site
- Electric, water and waste hook up
- Hot showers
- Infant changing facilities
- Disabled facilities
- Laundry room
- Indoor dishwashing facilities.
Entry to the caravan park is via Keypad Access, following successful online booking. Appointed codes will be valid from 2pm on day of arrival until 12noon on day of departure.
Supermarkets, shops, banks and restaurants can be found in the village of Dundonald, 1km from the Park.
Adjacent to the Caravan Park is Dundonald International Ice Bowl, which offers a host of fun activities under the one roof:
- Olympic size ice rink
- Tenpin bowling centre
- Indiana Land soft play adventure world.
Neighbouring the Park, you will also find an eight-screen cinema, American adventure golf and a number of licensed restaurants.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Only 5 miles from Belfast
- Perfect location to explore the city and County Down coast
- Olympic size ice rink, ten pin bowling and Indianaland
- Clip 'n' Climb - adventure climbing walls
- 8-screen cinema and American adventure golf