See the top sights of the beautiful city whilst riding in optimal comfort on a luxury, fat tyre Electric Bicycle.
The group will then be led along the beautiful waterfront, stopping next at the City Hall building, Baroque Revival style. Next is on to the Queens Quarter, via a beautiful ebike ride along the River Lagan onto the Botanical Gardens, Queens University and lastly the iconic Europa Hotel. finishing back at Eazy Riderz HQ.
Why not try a traditional pint of Guinness after your E-Tour in the trendy Sunflower Pub, located just 150 meters from our final destination.
With a maximum speed of 10mph, (that’s 16kph for our Euro friends) you are in for a truly exhilarating and memorable experience. The Belfast City Tour is perfect for bloggers, tourists, hens/stags and corporate team building exercises.
The guided E-Tour will last approx 2 hours 15 mins and a maximum number of 6 people per tour.
Find out more>>
- Tours run every Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Booking available for up to 6 people, minimum booking 2 persons per tour.
- Maximum weight 120 kg.
- Aged at 16 or over with a minimum height of 4.5ft.
- Previous cycling experience is essential and a person must be in good physical health.
Don’t see a time that’s suitable? Send Eazy Tours an email with your preferred date and time and they shall try to accommodate you!
Tailored packages upon request here.
See Terms & Conditions on their website.
Top Reasons To Visit
- An eco-friendly way to travel
- Photo opportunities at every stop
- A quick and easy way to see remote spots of Belfast
- A unique & exhilarating experience
- Only tour of its kind