Pottery decorating is a creative, fun activity that suits all ages and abilities, an activity where the piece you create will remind you of your visit for years to come!
To complete the visit, they have a café onsite, with homemade cakes, scones and treats, along with light lunches for the savoury options, and fabulous coffee! (vegetarian and gluten free options available). There is ample car parking, disabled access, and baby changing facilities, they are also dog friendly inside and out!
While Eden Pottery ranges are available to purchase on the online store, their onsite pottery shop allows you to browse a wider range of shapes and finishes. You’re sure to pick up something totally unique!
Studio booking is available on the website, or by phoning. Booking is advisable but not always necessary, unless a group booking.
All staff and adults are required to wear a mask when moving around the studio, selecting pottery and sponges. These may be removed once seated at your table. Each table is allocated space and time at the pottery and sponges, keeping visitors apart.
Top Reasons To Visit
- A fun and creative activity to fill a space in your day.
- A cafe onsite to enjoy delicious home baked goodies and light lunches.
- Perfect for all ages and abilities.
- Affordable and easy to fit into a short visit.
- A pottery item that can be used everyday and will always remind you of your visit.