From 29 April - 2 May 2022, see the very best street theatre and circus on the streets of Belfast. Surprising, jaw-dropping, family friendly. FREE to attend.
Festival of Fools, the biggest street theatre festival on the island of Ireland, returns to Belfast in 2022. Visit the website to find out more, download the programme and plan your trip.
On social media? Follow FoolsFestival on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest information, sneak previews and to share your photos.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Your chance to see the very best of international street theatre and circus arts.
- FREE family friendly festival throughout the May Day Bank Holiday Weekend 12-7pm.
- Support local professional and community artists in Writers’ Square this May Day Weekend.
- Over five sites across the city, see a show, talk to a character and laugh your socks off.
- Bag yourself a bargain with arts, food and beverage partners across the city.