- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
3-6 May 2019. See the very best street theatre and circus on the streets of Belfast. Surprising, jaw-dropping, family friendly. FREE to attend.
This free family-friendly festival runs annually throughout the first Bank Holiday weekend in May.
Festival of Fools, the biggest street theatre festival on the island of Ireland, returns to Belfast on the 3-6 May 2019, 12-7pm each day. Visit the website to find out more, download the programme and plan your trip.
With shows taking place across five sites each day, plus an opening night show on the Friday evening, there's plenty to see, laugh at and be amazed by.
On social media? Follow FoolsFestival on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest information, sneak previews and to share your photos.
- Belfast Community Circus School
- 23-25 Gordon Street
- BT1 2LG
Top Reasons To Visit
- Your chance to see the very best of international street theatre and circus arts.
- FREE family friendly festival throughout the May Day Bank Holiday Weekend 12-7pm.
- Support local professional and community artists in Writers’ Square this May Day Weekend.
- Over five sites across the city, see a show, talk to a character and laugh your socks off.
- Bag yourself a bargain with arts, food and beverage partners across the city.