- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Daily Giant's Causeway day tours and Game of Thrones location tours with the Finn McCools Tours.
To avoid disappointment bookings should be made before 11pm on the day before departure. Tours can be booked on the day but availability cannot be guaranteed.
* This tour is independently operated by Finn McCools Tours. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with ‘Game of Thrones'.
- 121 Fitzroy Avenue
- BT7 1HU
Top Reasons To Visit
- Trained guide with humorous stories
- Comfortable bus
- Great value day trip
- See the history of the Antrim and Causeway Coast
- Experience Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Giant's Causeway Day Tour
Departing from Belfast, this tour operates daily with pick up from outside the Topshop entrance on Chichester Street. Tour departs at 9.30am and returns at around 6pm.
- Giant’s Causeway – This must-see UNESCO World Heritage Site is Northern Ireland’s most popular visitor attraction, and all for good reason! You will experience the breath taking sights, awe-inspiring hexagonal basalt columns and unforgettable landscape as the first stop on your Finn McCool’s tour.
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge – A 30m deep and 20m wide chasm is traversed by a traditionally built rope bridge which rewards the daring visitor with arguably the best views in the country! The fee to cross the rope bridge is included in the tour fee.
- Dunluce Castle – The castle is surrounded by steep, dramatic drops on each side, which makes it one of the most striking castles in Ireland, and has even featured heavily in popular culture. It even makes an appearance on the the 1973 Led Zeppelin album, Houses of the Holy and is said to have been the inspiration for The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis.
- Dark Hedges – Enjoy a photo stop at the Dark hedges. This amazing location was used in the hit HBO series “Game of Thrones” for the scene where Arya Stark escapes. And is an amazing photo opportunity not to be missed.
Cost: £28 per person
Game of Thrones location and Giant's Causeway Day Tour
Departing from Belfast, this tour operates daily with pick up from outside the Topshop entrance on Chichester Street. Tour departs at 9.15am and returns at around 6pm.
- Dark Hedges – Ayra’s escape – Ayra Stark, with the help of Yoren, the Night’s Watch recruiter, escaped from King’s Landing to the North, while becoming friends with Gendry (Robbert Baratheon’s bastard son) and Hot Pie along the way. Also known as the Kings road in the Game of Thrones.
- Ballintoy Harbour – Theon’s return – Scene 1: Theon returned to Pyke after being released as a ward. Scene 2: The baptism of Theon to reaffirm his allegiance to the God of the Sea. Scene 3: The burning of the bannerman by Melisandre. Scene 4: Balon Greyjoy’s burial. (On the days we are visiting the Touring Exhibition, the tour will not stop at Ballintoy Harbour.)
- Giant’s Causeway – This must-see UNESCO World Heritage Site is Northern Ireland’s most popular visitor attraction. Experience the breath taking sights, awe-inspiring hexagonal basalt columns and unforgettable landscape as the first stop on your Finn McCool’s tour.
Cost: £45 per person