Located on Ann Street, Fish City is a lively Fish & Chip restaurant and take-away specialising in sustainably sourced and award winning seafood dishes.
Fully licensed, there is an extensive wine list accompanied with a great selection of cocktails, local craft beers and ciders.
A casual vibe with a nautical themed interior, Fish City has two floors that can accommodate large group bookings. A private room is also available for those groups who wish to avail of private dining. Family friendly, Fish City has a bespoke menu for children, with the option to choose half portions for half the price from the main menu. (Look out for the smiley crab!)
- 33 Ann Street
- BT1 4EB
Top Reasons To Visit
- Award winning fish and chips
- Extensive menu at reasonable prices
- Contemporary, relaxing venue
- Families welcome
- Healthy menu options
If you’re looking for a venue for a lunch or dinner or somewhere to entertain guests, Fish City offers two private dining room experiences that can cater to your needs. Choose either the Fisherman’s Hut (up to 54 people) or our private dining room (up to 70 people).
- Winner of Good Catch (Sustainable Award) by Seafish UK 2018
- Winner of the Healthy Award by Seafish UK 2018
- Best Seafood Establishment at the Food Awards NI 2017
- Highly Commended for Sustainable Tourism Award at NI Tourism Awards 2017
- UK Top 12 Seafood Restaurant of the Year 2018
Gluten Free Wednesday
A selection of gluten free dishes are available, with gluten free Fish and Chips on the menu the last Wednesday of every month.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 02890 231000 for more information. All menus available on the website www.fish-city.com/menus