Florence Court enjoys a peaceful setting in west Fermanagh, with a dramatic backdrop of mountains and forests.
Explore the extensive estate through landscaped grounds, forest trails and the well-kept Walled Garden. Take a guided house tour of the Georgian mansion at the heart of the estate to hear stories about the Cole family and staff that lived there for over 250 years.
There is something for all the family at this warm and welcoming 18th century property, the former home of the Earls of Enniskillen. The house enjoys a peaceful setting in west Fermanagh against a dramatic backdrop of mountains and forests. There are glorious walks to enjoy with views across the estate and beyond. There is even a charming walled garden.
Every aspect of life in this classical Irish house, with its fine interiors and exquisite decoration, are brought to life on fascinating guided tours.
Outside there are numerous places to explore that tell of the estate's sustainable working past, including a sawmill, forge, ice house and thatched summer house.
House, shop and tea-room opening times vary. Check website for details.
Turn your visit into a holiday with a stay in the 18th-century holiday apartment. Butler’s Apartment, which served as living quarters for the male servants at Florence Court, sits in the laundry yard, adjacent to the main mansion.
- Florence Court
- BT92 1DB
Top Reasons To Visit
- Take an adventure tracker pack and explore the estate
- Relax in the Colonel's room and browse the family album
- Visit the ice house, carpenters workshop and saw mill
- Enjoy a walk around the rose garden and wider estate
- Soak up the mountain views from the Summer House
- Garden and forest park walks through 15km of forest trails
- See the mother of all Irish Yew trees which was discovered nearby and planted on the estate in the 1740s
- Rent a bike from the Visitor Centre to explore the trails
- Visit the Walled Garden to see the restoration project returning the space to its 1930s glory and buy fresh produce in the kitchen garden shop
- Enjoy the spectacular views from the restored thatched Summer House