Forest Fitness NI activity centre will deliver an unforgettable adventure, with a range of activities from airsoft battles and bush camps to axe throwing and beyond.
The Forest fitness NI is a leading outdoor adventure centre offering exciting activities, and the top Airsoft site in Northern Ireland
History - "Hi, my name is Lea Vaughan, Founder of Forest Fitness NI opening our forest from 2014 and then adding S51 airsoft in 2019. Our team are all outdoor activity enthusiast, and dedicated to help you have an amazing experience.
We have been coordinating team building and activity days since 2014 for corporate, community and sports groups and teams. and suitable for family days out. Combine all these skills together to deliver amazing outdoor and team building experiences."
With a range of mentally stimulating, physically challenging and competitive team building exercises. And all outdoors. Activities to include team battle rope runs around the course, shooting games and timed challenges.
Laser combat, Nerf-wars, Airsoft, Assault course training, Bush craft, Axe-trowing, family fun days, Mud mayhem events, First aid courses. They also offer mobile events such as shooting ranges and laser combat.
S51-Airsoft Northern Ireland is a team game in which participants eliminate opposing players by tagging them out of play with spherical plastic projectiles shot with mock air weapons called airsoft guns
6 maps set over 30 acres of forest, testing combatants’ knowledge and skill in real-life game scenarios. They offer created game play scenarios, military simulation, training days, and introduction days for beginners.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Airsoft - a thrilling tactical sport that simulates combat scenarios using realistic weaponry.
- Gel Blaster - a family-friendly and incredibly inexpensive alternative to Nerf guns, airsoft and paintball.
- Assault Course - this heart-pounding obstacle course offers exhilarating challenges that push you to your limit.
- Axe Throwing - unleash your inner Lumberjack and test your precision skills.
- Bushcraft - get ready to embark on a journey of discovery in the heart of nature.