Full day coach tours to Game of Thrones locations throughout Northern Ireland. Stark cloaks, Iron Island costumes and replica swords add to the adventure.
Did you know that Northern Ireland is the principal film location of the epic TV series Game of Thrones®? Game of Thrones Tours offer full day coach tours to GOT locations throughout Northern Ireland. Stark Cloaks, Iron Island costumes and replica swords are all available on the tours, at no extra charge. Be prepared for a lot of trekking through forests and castles as you immerse yourself in the mood of the North.
Choose from the Winterfell Locations Trek where you'll visit the home of the Starks and the Frey stronghold, or the Iron Islands and Giant's Causeway where you'll be able to explore Northern Ireland's only UNESCO World Heritage site and explore scenes from Game of Thrones.
*Game of Thrones Tours is independently operated by Game of Thrones Tours Ltd. It is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO, nor anyone associated with Game of Thrones®.
Landscape photography by www.garymcparland.com
- Coach Bay Jurys Inn Hotel
- Great Victoria Street
- BT2 7BA
Top Reasons To Visit
- Visit twelve stunning Game of Thrones locations
- Stark Cloaks, swords, shields and helms
- (c)HBO screenshots of precise locations
- VFX breakdowns - how green screen and CGI were used
- Guides who have appeared in Game of Thrones
Belfast Winterfell Locations Trek
- 8.15am Meet guide and coach at Jurys Inn Hotel, Great Victoria Street
- 8.30am Depart, coach drives the Ards Peninsula to Portaferry
- 9.45 am Ferry from Portaferry to Strangford
- 10.15am Old Castle Ward (Winterfell), morning trek to Audley’s Castle (The Frey Twins) 3kms
- 12.00pm Arrive at The Cuan for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- 2pm Inch Abbey (Robb’s Camp)
- 3pm Tollymore Forest Park (Wolfswood & Haunted Forest) afternoon trek 3kms
- 4.30pm Depart Tollymore
- 6pm Arrive back in Belfast.
Times are subject to change. Please check www.gameofthronestours.com for more information.
Belfast Iron Islands and Giant's Causeway Adventure
- 7.45am Meet guide and coach at Jurys Inn Hotel, Great Victoria Street
- 8am Depart, coach drives Causeway Coastal route to Carnlough
- 9am Carnlough comfort stop
- 9.45am Cushendun Caves (Melisandre’s Cave)
- 10.30am Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge & Larrybane Quarry (Renly’s camp), morning trek 2kms
- 12pm Arrive at the Fullerton Arms for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- 12.45pm Ballintoy beach (Iron Islands) and Ballintoy strand (Dragonstone)
- 2pm Giant’s Causeway, afternoon trek 2kms
- 3.45pm Dark Hedges (Kings Road)
- 5.30pm Arrive back in Belfast.