Please note, with a lockdown in place until 1 April 2021, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
The Gregory Guesthouse is a spacious elegant guest house with 14 tastefully renovated en-suite bedrooms in South Belfast.
Alison's father, Raymond Gregory, successfully ran the "The Rod and Wheel" which was the family's specialist fishing and bicycle business located in the city centre for 30 years.
The business ethos of the Gregory family has always been that nothing is too much for the customer. This still remains at the heart of our business today.
The 14 spacious rooms were tastefully renovated in 2014 and it is their aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible. All of the rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, thoughtful extras, and free WiFi.
Room Rates from:
- Single Room with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £59.00
- Double/Twin room - with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £89.00
- Triple room with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £109.00
- Family room (two adults and two children) with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £109.00
- Family room - (Four adults) with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £140.00
Top Reasons To Visit
- 4* guest accommodation
- All of our rooms feature en-suite bathrooms and free WiFi.
- 14 tastefully renovated en-suite bedrooms
- A welcoming rest for visitors to Belfast.
- Close to Botanic Gardens, Ulster Museum and Queen's University