- What's On Homepage
- What’s on This Weekend
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- St Patrick's Day
A gourmet hotdog house with one objective: to serve the best hotdog you ever tasted. Winner Best Takeaway 2019 at NI Food Awards.
HappyDog makes all of their own signature sausages fresh in store with the best quality, best tasting and locally sourced ingredients creating delicious dogs to be styled anyway you like.
There are four simple steps to your ultimate hotdog: remember you make it just the way you like it!
1. Lay Your Bed
Choose one of three freshly baked bread rolls and lay the bed with a choice three different types of salad.
2. Pick a Dog
Select a signature sausage to suit your style. There are six to choose from including pork, spicy pork, beef, chicken, vegetarian and vegan.
3. Get Saucy
With 10 choices to choose from, why not get creative and mix them up?
4. Top it Off
Add as many or as few as you like, remember it's your hotdog!
Find your favourite dog:
- HappyDog: a signature sausage inspired by the classic hotdog
- FireDog: an Italian chilli sausage, packing a chilli punch
- MooDog: a signature beef sausage packed full of earthy woodland flavours
- BirdDog: a signature chicken sausage just like your mammas roast chicken dinner
- BeanDog: a signature veggie sausage based on a dirty burrito, full of rice, beans and soya protein
- VeganDog: a signature vegan sausage, a Persian inspired chickpea sausage
- 11 Stranmillis Road
- BT9 5AF
Top Reasons To Visit
- Winner Best Takeaway of The Year 2019 at NI Food Awards
- Fresh homemade secret recipe sausages: six to choose from including veggie and vegan
- The perfect snack if visiting the Ulster Museum, Botanic Gardens or Queen’s University
- An American-style gourmet hotdog house this side of the Atlantic