- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- Belfast International Arts Festival
Havana Bank Sq is an intimate restaurant tucked away behind Bank Square in Belfast City Centre, specialising in locally sourced food.
Cocktail masterclass packages are also available, perfect for hen parties, birthdays or special occasions.
Havana Bank Square is located at the entrance to Gaeltacht Quarter, and hosts an Irish language lunch on the first Tuesday of every month.
- 56-58 Berry Street
- BT1 1FT
Top Reasons To Visit
- Tasty lunch menu served Monday - Saturday 12 - 3pm
- Kids eat free on Sundays (T&C apply)
- Yes Chef Ireland's winner of Best Newcomer 2015
- Cocktail masterclass packages from £30 per person