- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- Belfast International Arts Festival
Inspired by one of the first ship builders in the city, Hickson’s Point at Titanic Belfast offers an authentic 1900s public house setting.
Located on the plaza outside Titanic Belfast, Hickson's Point serves up the spirit of the shipyard with traditional music, entertainment, heritage décor and locally produced food and is open seasonally, April to October.
Hickson’s Point is dog-friendly so visitors can enjoy a pint, nibbles and music with their best friend by their side! Plus make sure you check out the ‘Docker’s Rest’ mural – a unique collaboration between Terry Bradley and Friz showcasing Belfast’s contemporary art movement and maritime heritage.
The venue is also available to cater for a range of private and corporate events for up to 80 people.
- Hickson's Point
- BT3 9EP
Top Reasons To Visit
- Offers an authentic 1900s public house setting at the birthplace of RMS Titanic
- Features traditional music and entertainment
- Serves locally produced food and drink
- Located in Titanic Quarter beside Titanic Belfast, SS Nomadic and other attractions
- Dog friendly