High Rise Indoor Adventure Centre
Make sure High Rise is top of your list for a day out with family or friends – with Clip ‘n Climb, soft play and sensory rooms there’s something for all ages!
- Northern Ireland’s largest Clip ‘n Climb indoor climbing arena with 24 exhilarating climbing challenges (for age 4 plus)
- A soft play area with lots to explore for little ones (up to age 8)
- Innovative sensory rooms with a range of state of the art features designed to support guests with additional needs. Available to book now.
- In house café serving a range of drinks and snacks
- Meeting rooms for hire and events
- A Changing Places accessible toilet
High Rise has been designed to be inclusive and accessible to allow the whole family to enjoy outings together and includes a Changing Places accessible toilet, which is open to everyone.
High Rise indoor adventure centre in Lisburn has been presented with the prestigious Autism NI Impact Award in recognition of the ways in which the centre supports autistic guests and has created an ‘autism accessible environment’.
High Rise is open for Clip ‘n Climb, soft play and sensory room visits from Thursday to Sunday with autism tailored sessions one Sunday morning each month – guests are advised to pre-book their visits to avoid disappointment.
Located just 10 minutes from Belfast and just off the M1 at Sprucefield, High Rise should be top of the list for anyone planning a family day out in Northern Ireland!
Pre-book your visit at www.highriseni.org.
High Rise is a social enterprise, with 100% of profits going to support parents with dependent children to get into, and stay in, work. So every time you enjoy a fun day out at High Rise, you are helping those who need it most.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Experience Northern Ireland’s biggest and best Clip ‘n’ Climb arena
- Keep the smaller ones entertained with our colourful and exciting soft play
- Sensory and quiet rooms available for children and adults with special and additional needs
- Inclusive and accessible for all the family, whatever their needs
- Grab a bite to eat in our café offering a range of drinks and snacks
Clip 'n Climb
Weekends and holidays: £14.50
Thursdays & Fridays (term-time): £12.50
Baby (under 2): £2
Child (age 2-8): £5
Toddler mornings (term-time – includes free toast and juice)
Baby (under 2): £2
Child (age 2-8) £4
Sensory Room 1
Exclusive use session: £20
Baby (under 2): £2
All other guests (age 2 and over): £4
Accompanying parent or carer: £1
Sensory Room 2
Exclusive use session: £5
Autism tailored sessions at High Rise – Clip ‘n Climb and soft play
High Rise goes quiet for autism tailored Clip ‘n Climb and soft play session – perfect for autistic children and adults and their families.
You might also like
Step aboard and discover one ship, 100 years of history, and 1000 incredible stories
Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience and a must-see on any visit to Belfast and…
Come face-to-face with dinosaurs, meteorites and Spanish sailors with a visit to Ulster Museum.
Belfast City Hall
One of Belfast's most iconic buildings, Belfast City Hall first opened its doors in August 1906 and is…
Situated in the heart of Belfast city centre, Queen’s Arcade is home to a variety of luxury Boutiques…
See & Do
The birthplace of Titanic is Belfast's newest and most vibrant destination, Titanic Quarter Ltd co-promotes the Titanic Quarter…
Beacon of Hope
Thanksgiving Square is an area of public space in Lanyon Place, Belfast based on Thanksgiving Square in Dallas,…
Bridges Urban Sports Park
Bridges Urban Sports Park has skateboard, in-line skating, parkour and BMX facilities.