- What's On Homepage
- What’s on This Weekend
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- St Patrick's Day
High Rise is a new, inclusive and accessible, indoor adventure centre in Lisburn offering lots to do for all the family including Northern Ireland’s largest Clip ‘n’ Climb arena, a soft play area, café, sensory and quiet rooms and a Changing Places toilet facility.
- Clip 'n’ Climb indoor climbing arena with 24 exhilarating climbing challenges
- Soft play with baby, toddler and junior areas (up to age eight)
- Sensory and quiet rooms
- Café serving meals and snacks
- Party and corporate rooms
High Rise has been designed to be inclusive and accessible to allow the whole family to enjoy outings together (some facilities may need to be pre-booked, contact them for details); and includes a Changing Places accessible toilet, which is open to everyone.
Located just 10 minutes from Belfast and just off the M1 at Sprucefield, High Rise should be top of the list for anyone planning a family day out in Northern Ireland!
High Rise is a social enterprise, with 100% of profits going to support parents with dependent children to get into, and stay in, work. So every time you enjoy a fun day out at High Rise, you are helping those who need it most.
- Blaris Industrial Estate
- 11A Altona Road
- BT27 5QB
Top Reasons To Visit
- Experience Northern Ireland’s biggest and best Clip ‘n’ Climb arena
- Keep the smaller ones entertained with our colourful and exciting soft play
- Grab a bite to eat in our café offering a range of meals and snacks
- Book a fun-filled birthday party with a range of party packages suitable for all ages
- Sensory and quiet rooms available for children and adults with special and additional needs