Visit Hillsborough Castle and Gardens and discover Northern Ireland’s royal residence.
Immerse yourself in history and royal splendour in the Castle, explore the 100 acres of beautiful gardens and discover the Imaginary Menagerie play trail.
Highlights of a visit to the gardens include ornamental lawns, meandering waterways, peaceful woodlands and picturesque glens.
Visit time and time again with events all-year round, from seasonal Castle tours to Easter activities for whole family and summer events designed to be savoured on the lawns.
You’ll find parking easy in the free car park and can also stop to savour delicious food and drink from the café.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Discover Northern Ireland’s only royal residence
- Explore over 100 acres of picturesque gardens
- Enjoy the Imaginary Menagerie play trail
- Seasonal events in the Castle and gardens
- Join expert gardeners for workshops and talks