Irish Tour Tickets aim to showcase the unique beauty, history, culture and politics of Belfast, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Irish Tour Tickets aim to showcase the unique beauty, history, culture and politics of Belfast, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland by promoting, operating and selling city and day tours, and tickets for excursions and attractions throughout Ireland, North and South. They want to ensure that their customers experience something magical when they visit our great city and island, leaving with unforgettable memories.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Independent ticket & tour shop
- Free help and advice
- Left luggage service
- Knowledgable and friendly staff and guides
- Showcase the best of Ireland
Game of Thrones Filming Locations Evening Tour
12pm – 10pm weekends in June and every day in July and August
Book a fully guided, evening tour taking in the best of the Game of Thrones filming locations on the beautiful North Antrim coast. Although there are seven designated stopping points, the tour also weaves past and takes in other well known parts of Westeros.
See first hand the stunning scenery featured as the backdrop in the HBO’s series when you join us for an unforgettable day visiting some of Northern Ireland’s main Game of Thrones filming locations, including a walk across Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge! The tour also includes a stop for an evening meal at the Fullerton Arms (not included in price).
Book tickets at irishtourtickets.com >>
Tours & Tickets
Established in 2015 by a group of local travel and tourism experts they provide tours and tickets to a wide range of attractions and events including:
- Giants Causeway Tour
- Game of Thrones Tour*
- Belfast City Tour
- Belfast Black Cab Tour
- Titanic Belfast
- Dublin and Derry/L’derry City Tours
- Tayto Park
- Kildare Village Shopping Trips
- Belfast Cruise Ship Excursions
- Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin
- Kilkenny and Wicklow Tour from Dublin.
* This tour is independently operated by Irish Ticket Tours. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with ‘Game of Thrones’.
More About Irish Tour Tickets
Irish Tour Tickets aim to:
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Continuously develop new tours and excursions
- Showcase the best of Ireland
- Provide best value ticket prices
- Provide knowledgeable and passionate tour guides on every tour.
Tours are informative, creative, and fun, each with a dedicated tour guide who is equipped with the passion and experience to impart the mythology, folklore and history of each tour and attraction.
The team of professional guides and drivers allow them to use their knowledge and expertise in tour delivery to satisfy all their customer needs.
Irish Tour Tickets is dedicated to working with customers in a collaborative way, from the booking stage through to the tour experience itself. On hand throughout their journey, guides are happy to answer questions ensuring that customers make the most of what Belfast and Ireland has to offer, returning time and time again.