- What's On Homepage
- Virtual Events
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children’s Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Please note, in line with government restrictions all pubs, restaurants and cafes will be closed from 16 October for an initial period of four weeks, though some will be open for takeaway and delivery. Many visitor attractions and hotels (with exceptions for current residents and key workers) are also closed, and other accommodations may be affected. Please check with individual businesses before visiting. For more information on restrictions and COVID-19 advice for visitors to Belfast please click here.
Killeavy Castle Estate is the perfect antidote to the modern fast paced world.
Located one hour from Belfast and Dublin. Complete with 45 luxury bedrooms, bar, restaurant, spa and walled garden with café.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Castle - a restored 19th Century Castle
- Landscape - situated on a 350 acre estate
- Farm - 'farm to fork' ethos with all home-grown produce. Working farm, longhorn cattle and sheep
- Walking trails - walking trails up the Slieve Gullion Mountain range
- Spa & thermal suite - carrying Elemis & Caudalie products