Learn To Jig is a fun and immersive experience learning the art of Irish Dance.
About Learn To Jig
Learn To Jig was established by founder Sophie, who is passionate about sharing her love of Irish Dancing. Becoming a dance teacher & opening her own school, Sophie would often hear from the kids in her classes how their family members wished they'd had "the chance to dance" when they were younger. Sophie saw an opportunity to bring Irish Dancing to older generations & started to also offer Adult Irish Dance classes. They were a huge success, and to date have taught over 200 adults the art of Irish Dancing. Learn To Jig was created with this in mind- offering more people the chance to Irish Dance.
They offer 2 different types of classes; a masterclass and an 8-week programme.
Their masterclasses are 90 minutes long and great for a tourist activity, hen and stag parties; kids parties; team building events; conference activities, and more. They are private to one booking and are designed for a minimum of 12 people. Please get in touch to discuss lower numbers.
Their programmes are 8 weeks long, with 1 session per week. This has been designed for people looking for a new hobby; for after school clubs; for youth clubs; or as part of a community initiative.
All classes are hosted by one of their friendly instructors.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Learn a unique cultural dance
- Experience the joy of dance
- Improve physical health
- Connect with a community
- Expand cultural knowledge
Top Reasons to Visit
- Learn a unique cultural dance: Learn To Jig offers the opportunity to learn a unique, cultural dance that is deeply rooted in Irish history and heritage.
- Experience the joy of dance: Irish Dancing can be an incredibly joyful experience for both the mind and body. The rhythm and movements of the dance can create a sense of wellbeing and boost confidence, and a whole lot of fun.
- Improve physical health: Irish Dancing is a great way to stay physically active and improve overall health. Our classes combines cardiovascular exercise with balance and coordination, all whilst having fun with your friends or family.
- Connect with a community: Learn To Jig creates a supportive and inclusive community for people of all levels. By joining one of our 8-week programmes, you will be able to connect with others who share a similar passion for Irish Dancing.
- Expand cultural knowledge: Learning about the history and tradition of Irish Dance is a great way to expand your cultural knowledge and understanding. By participating in our classes, you will gain a deeper appreciation for the rich cultural heritage of Ireland.