Get a range of help and advice on exploring the Lisburn and Castlereagh area.
The Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council area is a mixture of city, urban, village and rural communities.
It is ideal for those wishing to enjoy a combination of rolling countryside and urban life within easy commuting distance of Belfast and the surrounding areas. The friendly staff in this award-winning tourist information centre in Lisburn are always on hand to help make your stay more enjoyable.
- Assistance with planning your travel itinerary
- Free information on places to visit and events
- Change of foreign currency into sterling
- Advice about booking accommodation
- Gift shop with a wide range of local crafts and souvenirs for sale.
Lisburn Visitor Information Centre
- 15 Lisburn Square
- BT28 1AN
Top Reasons To Visit
- Professional & helpfull service
- Range of gifts available in gift shop
- Information available on local events