Get a range of help and advice on exploring the Lisburn and Castlereagh area.
Located in the city centre (within the Irish Linen Centre & Lisburn Museum) we can assist with information on accommodation, visitor attractions, tours and events within the Lisburn & Castlereagh area and throughout Northern Ireland.
- Visit the gift shop to browse a range of locally made products for the ideal gift or souvenir, including locally handcrafted jewellery, books, postcards, crafts, candles, Aran jumpers and much more.
- Pick up a free map of the city, visitor guides covering towns and villages within the Lisburn & Castlereagh area as well as the Belfast City & Region Guide and information on other areas of Northern Ireland.
- Our friendly staff can assist with finding accommodation, suggest things to see and do, places to visit and delicious restaurants, cafés and gastro pubs to experience fine local produce.
- A printing and photocopying service is also available at a small charge.
The Centre is only open on Sundays between April and September.
A seasonal visitor information pop-up is also available in the carpark of Hillsborough Forest Park in the village of Royal Hillsborough, which is open from April to September:
Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 16:00
Sunday: 11:00 – 16:00
Top Reasons To Visit
- Professional & helpful service
- Range of gifts available in gift shop
- Information available on local events