Maranatha House is a private, boutique guesthouse providing a personal service in an attractive and unique setting.
Stylish and practical, contemporary yet comfortable, featuring accommodation of exceptional style and luxury and offering private, on-site parking. A luxurious bed and breakfast accommodation coupled with award winning local food and excellent service, Maranatha is open all year round.
There are 10 en suite rooms ranging from single rooms to family rooms. All ten bedrooms have a bright and contemporary feel and are decorated in soft, neutral colours. All beds have soft cotton sheets and luxurious duvets and for your comfort each room features:
- En suite with shower or bath
- LCD Flat Screen TV with Freeview
- DVD player
- Free wireless broadband throughout
- Hairdryer and iron
- Tea and coffee facilities with snacks
- Range of luxury toiletries
- Use of business centre facilities – fax/photocopy/desktop/printing for guest use
Step outside the front door onto the promenade and immediately you are in Ormeau Park, which is still one of the largest parks in Belfast with a great mix of horticulture, woodlands, wildlife and recreational facilities.
- 254 Ravenhill Road
- BT6 8GJ
Top Reasons To Visit
- Award-winning breakfasts
- Spacious and comfortable bedrooms with luxury ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi and laptop and printing facilities
- Free parking
- Within 5 minutes drive of city centre, Titanic Quarter and Belfast City Airport