Located in the heart of Belfast's Queen's Quarter, Molly's Yard restaurant has a relaxed and familiar charm.
Serving Modern Irish cuisine, this small two-storey restaurant is housed in the converted Victorian stables and courtyard of College Green House. The menus are kept small with emphasis placed on preparing food which is fresh, seasonal and locally sourced.
An added attraction is the draught beer on sale. At Molly's Yard you can enjoy a Headless Dog, Molly's Chocolate Stout or Belfast Blonde on tap, and all produced just down the road at Hilden Brewery, Ireland's oldest independent brewery.
- 1 College Green Mews
- BT7 1LW
Top Reasons To Visit
- Award-winning contemporary Irish food
- Personal and friendly service
- Unique range of craft beers and wines
- Bistro, pre-theatre, vegetarian and a la carte menus
- Far from the madding crowd