Get closer than ever to the action this season by joining the thousands of fans in the emotion, the passion, and the friendship of the Sports Direct Premiership – the elite division of football (soccer) in Northern Ireland!
Steeped in history, the ‘Irish League’ is the second oldest football league in the world! It has produced some of the most memorable names in football throughout UK Ireland and plenty more who have graced the iconic venues of Windsor Park, The Oval and Solitude over the years.
Now under the guidance of the Northern Ireland Football League (NIFL) club football has gone from strength to strength in recent years with an 86% increase in attendances during the last decade, as clubs are now impressing not only back home but on the European stage and beyond!
The excitement and drama of live sport is unrivalled and now is your chance to be part of the unique stories that shape our beautiful game. The big question is who will you back for success this time around?
Last season it was Larne who won the league for the first time in their 134-year history, or perhaps it will be the most successful team in world football – Linfield – who will be keen to add to their record-breaking 56 league titles!
Or if you fancy a true underdog story this year, the NIFL Premiership will welcome Loughgall – officially the smallest settlement in Europe with a top-flight football club.
The season starts in August and runs through to April with fixtures and ticket information available from www.nifootballleague.com
Top Reasons To Visit
- At NIFL the exciting family friendly leagues are inclusive to all!
- There’s guaranteed excitement as every game is as competitive as the last!
- Ticket prices are designed to ensure fans can attend games at very affordable prices!
- As Northern Ireland’s largest spectator sport, every game has a unique unrivalled atmosphere!
- 5. Proud history – bright future! The NI Football League is second oldest football league in the world, dating back to 1890!
Admission prices vary.
- Adult – £13
- Concession – £8