A long established Giant's Causeway Tour, travel in a luxury coach along the Causeway Coastal Route - one of the world's most spectacular drives.
Tours are limited to small groups and offer a more personal experience. It also ensures maximum time at each attraction and less time spent waiting on stragglers returning to the coach.
With smaller groups there are smaller vehicles available, which can make a difference to your experience. They get you to places that many of the big coaches cannot access and with their expert guides they provide a more relaxed and entertaining tour.
National Trust Members – bring your membership card!
Tickets are available to purchase at the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Smaller group sizes
- A more personal experience
- Arrive at the Causeway before the larger tour buses
- You will spend less time in queues
- Entertaining and engaging commentary throughout the day
- Depart Belfast at 10am
- Travel inland straight to the Causeway Coast
- Visit Bushmills Whiskey Distillery
- Arrive at Dunluce Castle
- Arrive at the Giant’s Causeway site
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope bridge
- Lunch stop at the coastal town of Ballycastle
- Travel along the scenic Antrim Coast Road
- Return to Belfast approx 7pm.