Bushmills Irish Whiskey is made at Ireland's oldest working distillery in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
Come and watch whiskey making take place and enjoy a wee taster too. Experience a guided tour of Ireland's only 'grain to glass' distillery and discover some of the trade secrets learned over 400 years of distilling.
Take a day trip to visit Ireland's oldest working whiskey distillery, granted a royal license to distill in 1608. Discover how Bushmills Whiskey is crafted in the small village of Bushmills, settled on the banks of the river. Family and friends have worked for generations to keep the philosophy that hand crafting small batches is the way to produce beautifully smooth tasting Irish whiskey.
Old Bushmills Distillery Co Ltd
- 2 Distillery Road
- BT57 8XH
Top Reasons To Visit
- Ireland's oldest working distillery
- Discover how Bushmills Whiskey is crafted
- Gift shop and restaurant on site
- Tours available
There are no set tour times except for groups who book in advance. Groups booked in advance will have set tour times, the last bookable tour time of which is 1pm. There are no Sunday group bookings taken.
- Duration of formal tour: 45 – 60 minutes
- Tours run approximately every 15 – 20 minutes
- Children under 8 years old are welcome to visit the Distillery but are not permitted to join guided tours
- The tour is not suitable for persons with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
For security and safety reasons large back packs are not permitted to be carried on tour. Back packs, luggage or motorcycle helmets cannot be stored.
An admission charge applies for the guided tour and tasting.
Normally places on tours are sold on a first come, first served basis however, bookings may be taken for groups of 15 or more. All tours subject to availability.